Thursday, January 29, 2009

Work Work Work


Coming back from Texas wasn't how I planned, but the night ended up being pretty ok anyway!!!  Lauren got off work and we decided that we wanted to get some Disney movies.  So we drove over to the learning center at Vista just to find out they didn't have the movies ready yet but that the learning center at Epcot was still open.  We were gonna go to Epcot but decided on catching a few rides at the Magic Kingdom ... this was at 7:00 and the park closed at 8:00.  We got in the park about 7:30 and ran over to Space Mountain, which we got to walk right on.  Then we quickly walked over to Big Thunder Mountain where we got to walk on once again.  Lucky us we got to ride Big Thunder 3 times without getting off ... while the fireworks were going off!!!  It was so much fun and amazing ... although we both had a headache by the time we got off.  When we got off the ride we ended up catching the last few minutes of the nightly fireworks show Wishes.  It was such a fun night but Lauren and I were exhausted so we went to sleep pretty fast. 

The castle all lit up pink on Tuesday night!
The next day I worked 8 1/2 hours, from 1:00 to 9:30.  It was so exhausting and the time went incredibly slow!!!  But thankfully it was gorgeous here in Florida and I got to spend some time working outside!  I had gotten to work early so I rented Tower of Terror and Brother Bear from the learning center at the Magic Kingdom.  We stayed up until about midnight watching the beginning of Tower of Terror, which if you know us you know that since we got here we've failed to stay up that late.  So then today we woke up about 9:30 and threw on our glasses and some shorts.  Then we went to Wal Mart to get some groceries.  I had to get some new costumes so I left for work an hour and a half early.  Unfortunately Florida decided to change on me and by the time I got to the tunnels I was drenched from head to toe due to wonderful Florida rain.  The day started off slow but ended up quickly because I got two breaks, got to sew and ended up getting off half an hour early!  So now Lauren and I are finishing Tower of Terror and getting some sleep.

Tomorrow I work 2:45 to 8:45 which shouldn't be too bad, but then the next day is 9:00-5:00.  But yes as for Lauren and I were starting to get more into the routine of things but at the same time we're getting extremely anxious to see everyone.  Even though I just saw my family I already feel like it's been forever!  So, please just pray that time goes quickly and that my family as well as Daniel and Noah get here fast!  

Love you all!

Stephanie

This is right before the finale of Wishes!

2 comments:

kim@atascaderosewingandvacuum said...

Steph: I think back at the downpous that we had while we were back there. I can just picture you. I am glad that you are adjusting,I will pray that time will go fast until you see your family. When are they coming, in february I think you said.
Have a good night.
Luv U

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Steph ~ I love getting to hear about your day ~ it is fun because it is so different than what we are used to ~
Get a good night's sleep tonight ~
I love you !!
mom